Driven by the growing clean beauty movement, many consumers are making conscious decisions about what and how they consume, even more so for their cosmetic products. They see cosmetics that contains ingredients derived from food or botanical sources as inherently safe. However, product quality cannot be compromised as high coverage and lightweight foundations are still an essential.
47% of Indian consumers strongly agree that natural ingredients are their top priority when shopping for beauty and grooming products
45% of Chinese shoppers believe natural ingredients are the solution to improve their skin health
Inspired to innovate to meet clean beauty standards, Sensient developed Aloe Surface Treatment.
What is Aloe Surface Treatment?
- A 100% natural & hydrophobic surface treatment
- INCI: Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract
- Extracted and upcycled from discarded aloe leaves
So what are the properties and benefits?
- A 100% natural & hydrophobic odorless surface treatment
- High pigment load
- Excellent spreadability, dry and light feel
- Improves moisture, soothes sunburn and reduces irritations
- Is global compliant and 100% natural according to ISO16128
- Cosmos, Halal, Kosher certified
- Vegan, Biodegradable and aligned with Nagoya Protocol
Sensient Beauty is proud to announce that Aloe Surface Treatment has won “Best Sensory Enhancing Ingredient” for PCHi 2023 Fountain Awards!
The industry-acclaimed PCHi Fountain Awards recognize advancing research capabilities and cutting-edge technologies in the personal care industry. All entries were evaluated independently by an esteemed judging panel consisting of industry veterans from renowned cosmetics manufacturing companies and associations, university researchers, as well as experts from PCHi’s Cosmetics Science & Technology Innovation Committee.
Contact us to request a sample of Aloe Surface Treatment or arrange a VIVID session with us. We will be happy to introduce you to our latest ingredient launches and innovations.