UNIPURE BLUE LC689 PHY
CI 77510, Phytic acid, Sodium Hydroxide
Natural hydrophilic Phytic Acid coating on Unipure Blue LC689. High purity prussian blue.
Eye, Makeup, Suncare
• Highly hydrophilic: To control the phase in which the pigments will be dispersed: in water phase.
• Improves the stability of O/W emulsions & in water gels.
• Phyto-mineral complex, natural surface treatment
• Easy dispersible without grinding
• Fast full color strength and easy shade adjustment
• Higher pigments load without increasing viscosity
• No influence of pH on hydrophilic properties and viscosity
• Can be used in heat or cold process
• Excellent compatibility with salts
• Patented technology
Login to your MySensient account to view Regulatory Information for this product
"*" indicates required fields
Don't have a MySensient account? Sign Up