COVAPEARL® SPARK GOLD 238 AS
Mica, CI 77491 [Iron Oxides], Triethoxycaprylylsilane
COVAPEARL SPARKLING GOLD 238 AS is a triethoxycaprylylsilane coated inorganic pearlescent pigment. It appears as a sparkling bright brown yellow pearl powder. It provides lower oil absorption compared to untreated pearl, and it allows higher pearl content with no increased viscosity. This product is suggested for use in eye make-up, lipsticks, face make-up, tooth paste, soap, skin care, nail varnish and hair product applications.
APAC, EMEA, LATAM
Bar Soap, Bath & Shower, Eye, Face, Hair Care, Hair Color, Lip, Makeup, Nail, Pet Care, Skincare
• Hydrophobic: To control the phase in which the pearls will be dispersed: in oil phase.
• Easy dispersible in all oils with its best performance in non polar oil and low polarity oil
• Improves the shne and stability of W/Si and W/O emulsions.
• Cost effective surface treatment
• Wide range of colors and optical effet
• Improves long lasting
• Soft skin feel
Login to your MySensient account to view Regulatory Information for this product
"*" indicates required fields
Don't have a MySensient account? Sign Up