COVAPEARL® ANTIQ SILVER 239 AS
Mica, CI 77491 [Iron Oxides], CI 77891 [Titanium Dioxide], Triethoxycaprylylsilane
COVAPEARL ANTIQUE SILVER 239 AS is a triethoxycaprylylsilane coated inorganic pearlescent pigment. This product appears as a bright flesh tone pearl powder. It has a lower oil absorption compared to untreated pearl, and it allows a higher pearl content with no increased viscosity. This product is suggested for use in eye make-up, lipsticks, face make-up, skin care, nail varnish, soap, toothpaste and hair product applications.
APAC, EMEA, LATAM
Bar Soap, Bath & Shower, Eye, Face, Hair Care, Hair Color, Lip, Makeup, Nail, Pet Care, Skincare
• Hydrophobic: To control the phase in which the pearls will be dispersed: in oil phase.
• Easy dispersible in all oils with its best performance in non polar oil and low polarity oil
• Improves the shne and stability of W/Si and W/O emulsions.
• Cost effective surface treatment
• Wide range of colors and optical effet
• Improves long lasting
• Soft skin feel
Login to your MySensient account to view Regulatory Information for this product
"*" indicates required fields
Don't have a MySensient account? Sign Up