8 grades adapted for semi-permanent applications for hair care and hair color products
Arianor® dyes are basic direct hair dyes, with cationic character used for semi-permanent hair coloration. Sensient has developed a unique expertise in the synthesis of these high purity dyes to meet global formulators’ requirement for hair coloration. It can be used in both hair color and hair care applications.
- Used for temporary, semi-permanent applications, and for some of them demi-permanent and permanent applications
- Excellent affinity for hair, especially for damaged hair
- Good shampoo and UV long lasting properties
- Similar substantivity to hair
- Minimizes the risk of unexpected shades
- Minimizes the risk in the wash out process
- Removed to a similar extent during washing
- An overall reduction in color is obtained without significant shade changes
- Products for colored or bleached hair, and for light to medium natural pigmented hair.
- Build-up of the color with repeated use
- Color refresher , for illuminating effect or
- Neutralization of unwanted shade evolution
- Temporary and semi-permanent application
- Bring new highlights, visible change to hair color at the first application.
- Coverage of the first gray hair: natural shade or natural shade with highlights
- Arianor® direct dyes can be used in combination with Covariane® nitro dyes
5 grades adapted to semi-permanent, demi-permanent and permanent applications for Intense and Flashy colors
Speak to our experts
Want to find out more about our solutions? Got a regulatory question? Need help formulating?